Michigan County Medical Care Facilities Council
Continue your education at ACE
Advance Your Career
What’s the next stop on your career journey? Whether it’s an advanced degree, a professional certificate, or upskilling with a micro-credential or standalone course, American College of Education can get you there.
Plus, eligible Michigan County Medical Care Facilities Council (MCMCFC) employees can get 10% off their ACE tuition.
ACE is a low-cost, high-quality online college offering nursing, healthcare and leadership programs designed to fit the busy lives of working professionals. In a survey of 9,000 online learners conducted by Newsweek, we were ranked the #2 best online college in America in 2023.*
We have term starts throughout the year, so you can begin when the time is right for you. Get started by connecting with one of our friendly enrollment counselors today.
Enroll at ACE
Use the steps below to begin your journey at ACE in partnership with Michigan County Medical Care Facilities Council.
- Step 1: Start your application at the link below to begin the enrollment process and be matched with an ACE Enrollment Counselor.
- Step 2: In Section 1/Page 3 (Employment), please identify the facility you are employed by.
- Step 3: In Section 3(Application Fee), do not proceed to payment. This fee will be paid by the Michigan County Medical Care Facilities Council for eligible participants of their direct bill program.
- Step 4: Contact your facility leadership to inform them of your interest in attending an ACE program and that your application has been completed.
Here’s what you can expect at ACE:
- Eligible MCMCFC employees can receive a 10% tuition reduction on their ACE program.
- Up front, affordable tuition with no hidden fees. We offer most master’s degrees under $9,500 and doctoral degrees under $24,000.**
- $7,950 RN to BSN program that can be completed in as little as 12 months.
- Learn immediately applicable strategies, integrated with the latest technology and evidence-based research.
- Complete your coursework on your schedule, anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
- Take courses taught by faculty members who have worked in the field and understand the unique needs of healthcare professionals.
MCMCFC 10% Tuition Reduction Program
The MCMCFC tuition reduction program is extended to all eligible MCMCFC employees
|Program of Interest
|RN to MSN*
|Standard Tuition Per Credit Hour
|MCMCFC Tuition Per Credit Hour
*The RN to BSN program is excluded from the 10% Tuition Reduction Program
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
RN to BSN
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
RN to MSN
“After my husband was in a life-altering car accident, I didn’t know how I would continue in the program and care for him at the same time, but we made it through. Fast forward to February 2021 and I received my BSN, which was a requirement of my job as I mentioned. Then in August 2022, I received my MSN. I am the first person in my family to graduate from college and to now have a master’s degree is truly overwhelming. I am so thankful to ACE for the opportunity to be able go to school online while working full time and caring for my family . “
RN to MSN
“My favorite thing about ACE is the availability of multiple supports for adult online learners.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
- DAISY Award Partner since 2022
- ACE Sigma Theta Tau Chapter
Learn more about MCMCFC
**This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours or program pathway credit hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program or program pathway credit hours, receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.