Continue your education at ACE
Are You Ready to Advance Your Career
In partnership with Ingenovis Health, American College of Education is here to help you achieve your career goals with a range of flexible and affordable online programs. Whether you’re seeking an advanced degree, a professional certificate, or upskilling with a micro-credential or standalone course, American College of Education can get you there.
If you’re an Ingenovis Health employee, clinician, or traveling healthcare and nursing professional, you’re eligible for a 10% tuition reduction on your ACE program.
Our CCNE-accredited bachelor and masters programs in nursing, healthcare, and leadership are designed for busy working professionals like you. Our award-winning faculty will help you accelerate your learning and achieve your goals, with term starts available throughout the year.
In a recent survey of 9,000 online learners conducted by Newsweek, ACE was ranked the #2 best online college in America in 2023.*
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
When you enroll at ACE, you’ll benefit from:
- Up front, affordable tuition with no hidden fees. Most of our master’s degrees start at under $9,500, and doctoral degrees start at under $24,000.**
- State-of-the-art interactive and immersive educational experiences that will teach you immediately applicable strategies.
- The flexibility to complete your coursework on your schedule, anywhere and anytime with an internet connection.
- Courses taught by faculty members who have worked in the field and understand the unique needs of healthcare professionals.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Connect with one of our friendly enrollment counselors today.
Ingenovis Health 10% Tuition Reduction Program
The Ingenovis Health tuition reduction program is extended to all eligible Ingenovis Health employees, clinicians, and traveling healthcare and nursing professionals.
|Program of Interest||RN to BSN||RN to MSN||Doctoral||Master||Bachelor’s||Certificate/Micro-Credential|
|Standard Tuition Per Credit Hour||$260||$355||$306||$235||$215||$235|
|Ingenovis Health Tuition Per Credit Hour||$234||$319.50||$275.40||$211.50||$193.50||$211.50|
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
RN to BSN
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
RN to MSN
“After my husband was in a life-altering car accident, I didn’t know how I would continue in the program and care for him at the same time, but we made it through. Fast forward to February 2021 and I received my BSN, which was a requirement of my job as I mentioned. Then in August 2022, I received my MSN. I am the first person in my family to graduate from college and to now have a master’s degree is truly overwhelming. I am so thankful to ACE for the opportunity to be able go to school online while working full time and caring for my family . “
RN to MSN
“My favorite thing about ACE is the availability of multiple supports for adult online learners.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
- DAISY Award Partner since 2022
- ACE Sigma Theta Tau Chapter
Learn more about Ingenovis
**This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours or program pathway credit hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program or program pathway credit hours, receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.