The Quality Matters (QM) Teaching Online Certificate elevates the skills of virtual instructors enabling successful delivery of content in an online environment. Our collaboration with QM establishes a seamless process for those earning a QM Teaching Online Certificate to enroll at American College of Education.
- Credits Awarded – Utilize your hard-earned credits. Individuals who complete QM’s Teaching Online Certificate can receive three (3) graduate credits towards an M.Ed. in Educational Technology at ACE.
- Tuition Reduction Grant – Special pricing for Quality Matters graduates and employees
- ACE Commitment – Our Enrollment Counselors are knowledgeable and eager to assist, regardless of the program you’re looking for
- Transparent Affordability – ACE is a leader in the industry when it comes to affordable education programs*
- Doctorate Degrees for under $24,000
- Most Master’s Degrees for under $10,000
Learn More About ACE
Knowledgeable team members ready to help.
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process right away. Choose which way works best for you:
- Click on the link below and complete the form to request information
- Contact an enrollment counselor via Live Chat (see button on bottom right)
- Call 800-280-0307, Option 2 to speak to an enrollment counselor about enrolling at ACE
Request a Free Evaluation of Your Credits
ACE provides free transcript evaluations to members of our community college partner
- Complete the Transcript Review Request below
- Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
- Send your transcripts to ACE for review
- Sit back and let ACE provide you a personal roadmap for degree completion
If you have specific questions please call 844-276-9476
Or submit your request at:
Turn your QM Teaching Online Certificate into credits at ACE.
If you’re ready to get started, our enrollment counselors can answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process.
|Program of Interest||Credits Awarded||ACE Courses Fulfilled|
|M.Ed. in Educational Technology||3||General Track Focus of Study|
Join the first program in America to be recognized by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
The M.Ed. in Educational Technology at American College of Education prepares you to support learning through technology. Whether in the K-12 classroom or in other educational environments, learn to evaluate and implement technology for teaching, learning, and assessment.
Why Transfer to ACE?
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help you get there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I can complete my master’s degree 100% online with no need to visit the campus. As a wife, mother of two, teacher, and student, this works for me. The courses are ready when I’m ready! All I need is the internet and a smart device.”
Ed.D. in Leadership
“As an officer in the US Army, I was working on my doctorate while juggling responsibilities, training and preparing for a one-year deployment. ACE’s faculty and administration supported and accommodated my every step of the journey.”
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I enjoyed my experience at ACE. Small class sizes, supportive Professors and the ease of the online community made the experience a nice one. Classes were affordable and I liked the easy going process of registration throughout my time. I’m happy that I chose American College of Education.”
M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
“My favorite thing about ACE is the affordability, knowledge gained, and opportunity to implement what I learned throughout my time as an ACE student and now, as an alumni.”
Awards and Recognition for ACE and Our Programs
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs Top 50 Best Master’s Programs by Intelligent.com
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- When Work Works Award Recipient: 2017, 2018
- Best Value School | University Research and Review, LLC