Huntsville Hospital Health System
Continue your education at ACE
Advance Your Career for Less
What’s the next stop on your career journey? Whether it’s an advanced degree, a professional certificate, or upskilling with a micro-credential or standalone course, American College of Education (ACE) can get you there.
Plus, eligible Huntsville Hospital Health System employees can get 10% off their ACE tuition.
ACE is a low-cost, high-quality online college offering nursing, healthcare and leadership programs designed to fit the busy lives of working professionals. We have term starts throughout the year, so you can begin when the time is right for you. Get started by connecting with one of our friendly enrollment counselors today.
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
Here’s what you can expect at ACE:
- Eligible Huntsville Hospital Health System employees can receive a 10% tuition reduction on their ACE program.
- Affordable tuition with no hidden fees. We offer RN to BSN program for $7,950, Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration for $9,510 and Master’s in Healthcare Administration for $10,050.*
- Learn applicable strategies, integrated with the latest technology and evidence-based research.
- Complete your coursework on your schedule, anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
- Our faculty are current and former practitioners who understand the unique challenges of healthcare professionals.
Huntsville Hospital Health System 10% Tuition Reduction Program
The Huntsville Hospital Health System tuition reduction program is extended to all eligible Huntsville Hospital Health System employees
|Program of Interest
|RN to MSN*
|Standard Tuition Per Credit Hour
|Huntsville Hospital Health System Tuition Per Credit Hour
*The RN to BSN program is excluded from the 10% Tuition Reduction Program
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
RN to BSN
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
RN to MSN
“After my husband was in a life-altering car accident, I didn’t know how I would continue in the program and care for him at the same time, but we made it through. Fast forward to February 2021 and I received my BSN, which was a requirement of my job as I mentioned. Then in August 2022, I received my MSN. I am the first person in my family to graduate from college and to now have a master’s degree is truly overwhelming. I am so thankful to ACE for the opportunity to be able go to school online while working full time and caring for my family . “
RN to MSN
“My favorite thing about ACE is the availability of multiple supports for adult online learners.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
- DAISY Award Partner since 2022
- ACE Sigma Theta Tau Chapter
Learn more about Huntsville Hospital Health System
*This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours or program pathway credit hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program or program pathway credit hours, receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.