ACE partners with Edcor to provide special pricing through a partnership grant for Edcor staff and faculty.
- Partnership Grant – Special pricing to staff and faculty of our community college partner.
- Transparent Affordability – ACE is a leader in the industry when it comes to affordable education programs.*
- Bachelor’s degrees for under $10,000
- Most Master’s for under $9,500
- Doctorate degrees for under $24,000
- Transfer-Friendly – Keep your hard-earned credits when you transfer to ACE. As one of the nation’s most transfer-friendly institutions, ACE is committed to our transfer students.
- Time to Completion – Our accelerated degree completion programs will help you earn your degree faster.
- ACE Commitment – Our Enrollment Counselors are knowledgeable and eager to support the members of our community college partners. Regardless of the program you are looking for, our team is eager to assist you.
Request a FREE evaluation of your credits. ACE provides free transcript evaluations to members of our community college partner.
- Complete the Transcript Review Request form.
- Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
- Send your transcripts to ACE for review.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call 844-276-9476 or email [email protected].
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
Edcor 10% Tuition Reduction Program
ACE partners with hundreds of organizations, school districts and community colleges
to offer partnership grants to the populations they serve.
|Program of Interest||RN to MSN*||Doctoral||Master||Bachelor||Certificate/Micro-credential|
|Tuition Per Credit Hour||$355||$306||$235||$215||$235|
|Edcor Tuition Per Credit Hour||$319.50||$275.40||$211.50||$193.50||$211.50|
*Partnership Grant does not apply to the RN to BSN program
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
Ed.D. in Leadership
“ACE helped me to advocate for myself. Being an online student can be isolating, so it is important to advocate for your needs as a student. My mentors and chair helped me grow professionally to be able to speak to my passions in my field. ACE has helped me to be more comfortable in myself and how I show up in the spaces I am in.”
Ed.D. in Leadership
“I really appreciated the structure of each class. They all had the same general structure, so it made it easier to adapt to each class, each term. Plus, as a father, working a full-time job, I was able to do the work when the kids when to bed. So I never missed time with them.”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“My favorite thing about ACE is the flexibility of each course. As a full-time teacher and Tutor ,I get very busy but with the flexible scheduling, I am able to get coursework and lectures done in a timely manner.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- #2 Online College in America | Newsweek
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
Learn more about Edcor
*This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours or program pathway credit hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program or program pathway credit hours, receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.