Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Get There for Less.
The Edcor 10% tuition grant can help.
What’s the next stop on your career journey? Whether it’s an advanced degree, a professional certificate, a short micro-credential program, or even just a single class, ACE is here to get you there.
Our fully online, accredited programs are designed for working professionals who want a quality education at industry-low costs. Plus, ACE offers Edcor Network Clients and their family members a 10% tuition reduction at any of our undergraduate, graduate or post graduate programs. These educational options span a wide range of levels from degree, certificate or micro-credit program options.
ACE has term starts throughout the year, so you can begin when the time is right for you. Take the first step today toward getting where you want to be!
Why Transfer to ACE?
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Edcor 10% Tuition Reduction Program
Edcor Client Network members receive a 10% tuition reduction towards ACE programs.
|Program of Interest||RN to MSN||RN to BSN||Doctoral||Master||Bachelor’s||Certificate/
Per Credit Hour
|Edcor Client Network Tuition Per Credit Hour||$234||$319.50||$275.40||$211.50||$193.50||$211.50|
*The Edcor tuition reduction program is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
Learn More About ACE
Knowledgeable team members ready to help.
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process right away. Choose which way works best for you:
- Click on the link below and complete the form to request information
- Contact an enrollment counselor via Live Chat (see button on bottom right)
- Call 800-280-0307, Option 2 to speak to an enrollment counselor about enrolling at ACE
Request a Free Evaluation of Your Credits
ACE provides free transcript evaluations to members of our community college partner
- Complete the Transcript Review Request below
- Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
- Send your transcripts to ACE for review
- Sit back and let ACE provide you a personal roadmap for degree completion
If you have specific questions please call 844-276-9476
Or submit your request at:
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I can complete my master’s degree 100% online with no need to visit the campus. As a wife, mother of two, teacher, and student, this works for me. The courses are ready when I’m ready! All I need is the internet and a smart device.”
Ed.D. in Leadership
“As an officer in the US Army, I was working on my doctorate while juggling responsibilities, training and preparing for a one-year deployment. ACE’s faculty and administration supported and accommodated my every step of the journey.”
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I enjoyed my experience at ACE. Small class sizes, supportive Professors and the ease of the online community made the experience a nice one. Classes were affordable and I liked the easy going process of registration throughout my time. I’m happy that I chose American College of Education.”
M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
“My favorite thing about ACE is the affordability, knowledge gained, and opportunity to implement what I learned throughout my time as an ACE student and now, as an alumni.”
Awards and Recognition for ACE and Our Programs
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs Top 50 Best Master’s Programs by Intelligent.com
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- When Work Works Award Recipient: 2017, 2018
- Best Value School | University Research and Review, LLC