ChildCare Education Institute
Continue your education at ACE
Earn Credits for Your Certification
ChildCare Education Institute’s partnership with American College of Education means you can turn the CCEI certificate you’ve completed into transcripted undergraduate credit. You can also seamlessly transfer those credits toward one of our fully online bachelor’s-completion programs.
ACE is a low-cost, high-quality online college offering degree and non-degree programs designed to fit the busy lives of working professionals. In a survey of 9,000 online learners conducted by Newsweek, we were ranked the #2 best online college in America.* As a college who serves many early childhood educators, ACE is excited to partner with CCEI, another organization dedicated to training and preparing those who work in childcare.
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
Here’s what to expect at ACE:
- Learn immediately applicable strategies, integrated with the latest technology and evidence-based research.
- Complete your coursework on your schedule, anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
- Take courses taught by faculty members who are working in the field.
- Up front, industry-low tuition with no hidden fees. We offer bachelor’s-completion programs under 10,500.**
Credit Pathways to an Undergraduate Degree with
ACE & ChildCare Education Institute
By transferring your CCEI certificate into an ACE program, you can save up to $3,120 in tuition and fees.*
|ChildCare Education Institute Certificates||ACE Bachelors Completion Programs|
|Online Director’s Certificate
||4 undergraduate credits toward general elective credit
Student may receive credit for the original Online Director’s Certificate OR the Texas state certificate because the content is duplicated.
|Online Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC) Certificate-English and Spanish
||10 undergraduate credits toward general elective credit|
|Online Instructor-Supported CDA Certificate-English and Spanish
||8 undergraduate credits toward general elective credit
Student may receive credit for EITHER the Instructor-Supported CDA Certificate in only ONE of the following offerings-Infant-Toddler, Preschool, Family Child Care
|Self-Study CDA Certificate
*Maximum total savings shown is based on the transfer of up to 12 credits into a bachelor’s completion program as shown in the chart. Individual total savings may vary based on length of program selected and continuous progression, application of additional transfer credits, or receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship or grant amounts.
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in Educational Technology
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“I recommend this program to anyone who is looking to further their education in any field. The flexibility is what makes it suitable for anyone who is working a full-time job or busy with other responsibilities. The cost is very reasonable as well, and did not break my pockets at all!”
Ed.D in Leadership
“I really appreciated the structure of each class. They all had the same general structure, so it made it easier to adapt to each class, each term. Plus, as a father, working a full-time job, I was able to do the work when the kids when to bed. So I never missed time with them.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022