Bon Secours Mercy Health
Continue your education at ACE
Advance Your Career
In partnership with Bon Secours Mercy Health, American College of Education is here to help you move your career forward with a range of flexible and affordable online programs. Whether you’re seeking an advanced degree, a professional certificate or upskilling with a micro-credential or single course, ACE has what you are looking for.
If you’re a Bon Secours Mercy Health employee, you’re eligible for a 10% tuition reduction on your ACE program.
Our healthcare, leadership and CCNE-accredited nursing programs are designed for busy working professionals like you. Our award-winning faculty will help you accelerate your learning and achieve your goals. With term starts throughout the year, you can begin when the time is right for you.
In a recent survey of 9,000 online learners conducted by Newsweek, ACE was ranked the #2 best online college in America in 2023.*
Here’s what you can expect at ACE:
- Up front, affordable tuition with no hidden fees. We offer most master’s degrees under $9,500 and doctoral degrees under $24,000.**
- $7,950 RN to BSN program that can be completed in as little as 12 months.
- State-of-the-art interactive and immersive educational experiences that will teach you immediately applicable strategies.
- The flexibility to complete your coursework on your schedule, anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
- Courses taught by faculty members who have worked in the field and understand the unique needs of healthcare professionals.
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
Bon Secours Mercy Health 10% Tuition Reduction Program
The Bon Secours Mercy Health tuition reduction program is extended to all eligible Bon Secours Mercy Health employees.
|Program of Interest||RN to BSN||RN to MSN||Doctoral||Master||Bachelor’s||Certificate/Micro-Credential|
|Standard Tuition Per Credit Hour||$260||$355||$306||$235||$215||$235|
|Bon Secours Mercy Health Tuition Per Credit Hour||$234||$319.50||$275.40||$211.50||$193.50||$211.50|
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
RN to BSN
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
RN to MSN
“After my husband was in a life-altering car accident, I didn’t know how I would continue in the program and care for him at the same time, but we made it through. Fast forward to February 2021 and I received my BSN, which was a requirement of my job as I mentioned. Then in August 2022, I received my MSN. I am the first person in my family to graduate from college and to now have a master’s degree is truly overwhelming. I am so thankful to ACE for the opportunity to be able go to school online while working full time and caring for my family . “
RN to MSN
“My favorite thing about ACE is the availability of multiple supports for adult online learners.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
Learn more about Bon Secours Mercy Health
**This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours or program pathway credit hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program or program pathway credit hours, receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.