American College of Education Transfer Benefits for Study.com Courses
Why Choose ACE?
Quality education online. At ACE, we believe in offering quality programs at a reasonable price, all completely online. We have more than 50 degree, certificate and micro-credential programs, including B.S. in Healthcare Administration, B.S. in Applied Management and Leadership, and RN to BSN and RN to MSN programs.
Programs designed with you in mind. With frequent term starts, ACE makes it easy to study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
HLC accredited. For information about American College of Education’s program accreditation, please visit the accreditation page.
Apply Study.com coursework toward a degree at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process right away. Choose which way works best for you:
- Click on the link below and complete the form to request information
- Visit ace.edu to contact an enrollment counselor via Live Chat
- Call 800-280-0307, Option 2 to speak to an enrollment counselor about enrolling at ACE
Sample of Study.com General Education Offerings
Please visit study.com/americancollegeofeducation for the full list of courses approved for transfer to ACE.
|Foundational Intellectual Skills
|English, Writing, Literature
|Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
|Advanced Technical Writing
|Public Speaking and Communication Skills
|Presentation Skills in the Workplace
|Interpersonal Communication Skills
|Diversity & Intercultural Communications
|Ways of Knowing
|Life and Physical Science
|Humanities and Fine Arts
|Intro to World Religions
|Human & Cultural Geography
|History, Political Science, Government Psychology
|Human Growth and Development
- Students must complete 30 general education credits plus an additional 30 credits to meet admission requirements for bachelor programs at ACE.
- ACE will admit Study.com students who have earned a score of 70% or higher in the course. In addition, Study.com students must meet all specific admission and enrollment standards and requirements for the bachelor completion degree program.
- A maximum of 60 credits will be accepted for program transfer from ACE and/or NCCRS college credit-recommended courses earned from Study.com.
- Upon matriculation at ACE, Study.com students must satisfy all general education, graduation and major requirements as outlined in the American College of Education Catalog for degree completion.
About American College of Education
American College of Education delivers high-quality, affordable and accessible online programs grounded in evidence-based content and relevant application. Our programs in education, leadership, healthcare, nursing and business prepare adult learners to achieve and surpass their goals in diverse and evolving communities.
Whether finishing a bachelor’s degree, pursuing a graduate degree, or seeking a certificate or micro-credential, ACE is here to get you there. We offer start dates every six weeks on average, and bachelor’s programs priced at $215 per credit hour.* That means you can get the flexibility you need at a price that makes sense. Plus, ACE is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency that ensures an institution’s academic programs meet or exceed acceptable levels of quality.
As a Certified Benefit Corporation, ACE is committed to making an impact in the world that goes well beyond our courses. We strive to impart that same spirit into the lives of our students so they can serve, lead and achieve.
*Additional fees apply. Not all programs are available in all states, so please check the College Catalog for details.