Achieve more in 2024!
Reach Your Full Potential
2024 is YOUR year. Whether you want to change careers, earn more income or learn new skills, we believe American College of Education (ACE) can help you achieve more. ACE is an accredited, fully online college specializing in high-quality, affordable programs in education, business, leadership, healthcare and nursing. Our approach to student achievement and satisfaction earned us a #2 ranking in Newsweek for online colleges nationwide.³
How ACE Can Help You Achieve More in 2024
- ACE has over 80 programs, designed to help you reach the next step in your career
- Gain access to resources, tools and experienced faculty who are professionals in their fields
- Individuals with a bachelor’s degree earn $19,400 more annually²
- Individuals with a master’s degree earn $16,200 more annually²
- Individuals with a doctoral degree earn $23,600 more annually²
- ACE partners with over 2,000 organizations to provide tuition reduction grants
- Our affordable programs mean… 85% of students graduate debt free¹
Ways to Achieve More
Apply transfer credits from previous institutions by submitting them for evaluation.
Finish a program in as little as 12 months by taking multiple courses or transferring credits.
ACE awards over $2.5 million in grants and scholarships each year on top of our already affordable tuition.
Programs You Can Finish in as Little as 12 months*
M.Ed. in Adult Education and Training
M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
M.Ed. in Health and Wellness Education
M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology
M.Ed. in Integrated Curriculum
M.Ed. in Literacy
M.Ed. in STEM Education
M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
RN to BSN
M.S. in Organizational Leadership
*Master’s degree completion within 12 months requires a student to complete multiple courses within a term or the successful application of prior earned credits to program completion requirements through articulation, transfer or prior receipt of the College’s micro-credential credits.
**This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program credit hours, the receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.