Online Master’s Degrees
See what makes American College of Education different
How We Are Different
American College of Education provides high-quality education at an accessible price, empowering you to advance your career without student debt to hold you back. Here’s what sets us apart from other online colleges:
- Low-cost tuition: 85% of our students finish without debt.1 You don’t need to rush your degree to pay less.
- All-in pricing: What you see is what you pay. No hidden fees.
- Proven return on investment: For every dollar our students invest in ACE, they receive a return of $19.20 in higher future earnings.2
- High student satisfaction: We’re the #2 online college in America3 with a 94% in student satisfaction.4
- Learn at your pace: Take one course at a time or take multiple courses to accelerate your degree.
Compare Our Tuition
University of Phoenix
Grand Canyon University
Source: Internal Research Completed on June 2023
What Sets Us Apart
With high-quality online degrees that are more affordable than our competitors, we truly care about your return on investment and future success.
of Our Students Finish Without Debt¹
Earned for Every Dollar Spent²
in the Nation For Most Master’s Degrees Awarded in Education
Online College in America³
Programs You Can Finish in as Little as 12 Months**
M.Ed. in Adult Education and Training
M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
M.Ed. in Health and Wellness Education
M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology
M.Ed. in Integrated Curriculum
M.Ed. in Literacy
M.Ed. in STEM Education
M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
M.S. in Organizational Leadership
*This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program credit hours, the receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.
**Master’s degree completion within 12 months requires a student to complete multiple courses within a term or the successful application of prior earned credits to program completion requirements through articulation, transfer or prior receipt of the College’s micro-credential credits.