Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
NJCTL – New Jersey Center of Teaching and Learning
ACE partners with The New Jersey Center for Teaching and Learning, providing transfer credits to completers of NJCTL courses and endorsement programs.
- Credits Awarded – Utilize your hard-earned credits when you enroll at ACE. Individuals completing NJCTL courses and endorsement programs may apply up to 15 transfer credits towards specific ACE programs
- Partnership Grant – Special pricing for NJCTL students, alumni, and employees
- ACE Commitment – Our Enrollment Counselors are knowledgeable and eager to assist, regardless of the program you’re looking for
- Transparent Affordability – ACE is a leader in the industry when it comes to affordable education programs
- Doctorate degrees for under $24,000
- Master’s of Ed. degrees for under $9,500
- Bachelor’s degrees for under $10,000
Apply NJCTL coursework towards a degree at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process right away.
Choose which way works best for you:
- Complete the form to request information
- Contact an enrollment counselor via Live Chat at ace.edu
- Call 800-280-0307 and select option 2, for next steps to enroll at ACE
What You Can Expect
With eighteen credit hours for every major, you can get the required credits to meet accreditation standards in the area you wish to teach.
This program offers numerous Majors and Focus of Study options – allowing you to customize the degree to suit your individual needs. For example, if you wish to teach math to adult learners, you can pair a Math major with the adult and counting education focus of study.
Students who have received a certificate in content area instruction at ACE can transfer these courses to fulfill the course requirements for the major.
Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
Why Transfer to ACE?
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
ACE partners with hundreds of organizations, school districts and community colleges
and offers a partnership grant to the populations they serve.
|Program of Interest||RN to MSN||Doctoral||Master||Bachelor’s||Certificate/
Per Credit Hour
*Partnership Grant does not apply to the RN to BSN program
Learn More About ACE
Knowledgeable team members ready to help.
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process right away. Choose which way works best for you:
- Click on the link below and complete the form to request information
- Contact an enrollment counselor via Live Chat (see button on bottom right)
- Call 800-280-0307, Option 2 to speak to an enrollment counselor about enrolling at ACE
Request a Free Evaluation of Your Credits
ACE provides free transcript evaluations to members of our community college partner
- Complete the Transcript Review Request below
- Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
- Send your transcripts to ACE for review
- Sit back and let ACE provide you a personal roadmap for degree completion
If you have specific questions please call 844-276-9476
Or submit your request at:
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I can complete my master’s degree 100% online with no need to visit the campus. As a wife, mother of two, teacher, and student, this works for me. The courses are ready when I’m ready! All I need is the internet and a smart device.”
Ed.D. in Leadership
“As an officer in the US Army, I was working on my doctorate while juggling responsibilities, training and preparing for a one-year deployment. ACE’s faculty and administration supported and accommodated my every step of the journey.”
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I enjoyed my experience at ACE. Small class sizes, supportive Professors and the ease of the online community made the experience a nice one. Classes were affordable and I liked the easy going process of registration throughout my time. I’m happy that I chose American College of Education.”
M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
“My favorite thing about ACE is the affordability, knowledge gained, and opportunity to implement what I learned throughout my time as an ACE student and now, as an alumni.”
Awards and Recognition for ACE and Our Programs
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs Top 50 Best Master’s Programs by Intelligent.com
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- When Work Works Award Recipient: 2017, 2018
- Best Value School | University Research and Review, LLC