New Jersey Center of Teaching and Learning
Continue your education at ACE
ACE partners with The New Jersey Center for Teaching and Learning, providing transfer credits to completers of NJCTL courses and endorsement programs.
- Credits Awarded – Utilize your hard-earned credits when you enroll at ACE. Individuals completing NJCTL courses and endorsement programs may apply up to 15 transfer credits towards specific ACE programs
- Partnership Grant – Special pricing for NJCTL students, alumni, and employees
- ACE Commitment – Our Enrollment Counselors are knowledgeable and eager to assist, regardless of the program you’re looking for
- Transparent Affordability – ACE is a leader in the industry when it comes to affordable education programs
- Doctorate degrees for under $24,000**
- Master’s of Ed. degrees for under $9,750**
- Bachelor’s degrees for under $10,000**
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you transfer NISL credits whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
Apply NJCTL Coursework Towards a Degree at ACE
|ACE Program||Credit Transfers||NJCTL Course||ACE Courses Fulfilled|
|M.Ed. in Advanced Studies: General Studies||15||*see below||General Track Option|
|M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: General Studies||9||*see below||General Track Option|
|M.Ed. in Integrated Curriculum: General Studies||12||*see below||General Track Option|
|M.Ed. in Advanced Studies: Integrated Chemistry||3||CHEM6701||CHEM5203 Foundations of Integrated Chemistry|
|3||CHEM6707||CHEM5303 Systems of Chemistry|
|3||CHEM6703||CHEM5333 Energy Levels & Concepts of Chemistry|
|3||CHEM6705||CHEM5323 Practical Chemistry|
|M.Ed. in Advanced Studies: Integrated Biology||3||BIOL6209||BIOL5203-|
|M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Focus of Study Mathematics 6-8||3||MATH6409||MATH5843-Mathematical Structure|
|3||MATH6401 or MATH6403 or MATH6407||MATH5863-Mathematical Models and Tools|
|M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Focus of Study in Science||3||SCI6205||SCI5203-Foundations of Integrated Science-Mathematical Models and Tools|
|Ed.D. Programs||12||*see below||General Track Option|
|*All content related courses offered by NJCTL are eligible for transfer, excluding Capstone and Praxis preparation courses.|
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in Educational Technology
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“I recommend this program to anyone who is looking to further their education in any field. The flexibility is what makes it suitable for anyone who is working a full-time job or busy with other responsibilities. The cost is very reasonable as well, and did not break my pockets at all!”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“I resisted enrolling in a graduate program for a long time because, between my full time job and my family, I couldn’t fathom how I would make the time for one or scrounge up the money. Then I found ACE! ACE was affordable and fully online, which meant I could do my coursework from anywhere and control the pace and timing of my week. Going through my program without having to sacrifice my family time was invaluable, and what I learned was immediately applicable in my profession.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
Learn more about NJCTL
**This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours or program pathway credit hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program or program pathway credit hours, receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.