National Institute for STEM Education
The National Institute for STEM Education (NISE) certifies teachers, campuses, and districts in STEM teaching. Our partnership offers two pathways for completers of a NISE STEM certification, providing a seamless transfer into one of our STEM programs or an option to receive graduate credit.
- STEM Pathways – Once you become STEM certified through NISE, transfer that certificate into a STEM program at ACE
- Graduate credit option – Request a transcript for your completed NISE STEM certificate
- ACE Commitment – Our Enrollment Counselors are knowledgeable and eager to assist students from our partnering organizations, regardless of the program you’re looking for
- Transparent Affordability – ACE is a leader in the industry when it comes to affordable education programs*
Turn your NISE STEM Certificate into credits at ACE.
STEM Programs at ACE
If you’re ready to get started, our enrollment counselors can answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process.
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
Receive Graduate Credit
American College of Education offers the option to receive graduate credit for the completion of a NISE STEM Certificate.
- Complete the Transcript Review Request form
- Receive 6 graduate credits for a completed NISE STEM
credits will be annotated as TR and not have a grade
- Pay a fee of $200 ($100 per three credits)
- If you have specific questions please call 844-734-7565
STEM Certified through NISE
- The National Institute for STEM Education (NISE) certifies teachers, campuses, and districts in STEM teaching
- Participate in a transformative experience to elevate a STEM culture and raise student achievement
- Competency-based programs allow teachers and campuses to demonstrate mastery of the 15-STEM actions leading to the National Certificate in STEM Teaching or STEM Excellence
Why Transfer to ACE?
American College of Education is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. The College’s accreditation includes approval to offer degree programs, in education, healthcare, nursing and business and leadership through distance education via the Internet.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I can complete my master’s degree 100% online with no need to visit the campus. As a wife, mother of two, teacher, and student, this works for me. The courses are ready when I’m ready! All I need is the internet and a smart device.”
Ed.D. in Leadership
“As an officer in the US Army, I was working on my doctorate while juggling responsibilities, training and preparing for a one-year deployment. ACE’s faculty and administration supported and accommodated my every step of the journey.”
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I enjoyed my experience at ACE. Small class sizes, supportive Professors and the ease of the online community made the experience a nice one. Classes were affordable and I liked the easy going process of registration throughout my time. I’m happy that I chose American College of Education.”
M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
“My favorite thing about ACE is the affordability, knowledge gained, and opportunity to implement what I learned throughout my time as an ACE student and now, as an alumni.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership |Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022