Association of School Business Officials International
Continue your education at ACE
Earn Credits for Your SFO Certification
ASBO International’s partnership with American College of Education means you can transfer the School Finance and Operations (SFO) Certification you’ve completed into one of our fully online degree programs or other non-degree programs.
ACE is a low-cost, high-quality online college offering education and leadership programs designed to fit the busy lives of working professionals. In a survey of 9,000 online learners conducted by Newsweek, we were ranked the #2 best online college in America.* As a college dedicated to empowering leaders, ACE is honored to work with ASBO International, an organization that equips school business professionals and leaders with today’s best tools and resources.
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
Here’s what you can expect at ACE:
- Receive a 3% tuition reduction for being an ASBO International member.
- Learn applicable strategies, integrated with the latest technology and evidence-based research.
- Complete your coursework on your schedule, anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
- Take courses taught by faculty members who are working in the field and understand the unique needs of teachers, principals and administrators.
- Up front, industry-low tuition with no hidden fees. We offer most master’s degrees under $9,500 and doctoral degrees under $24,000.**
with ACE & ASBO International
|Applicable ACE Programs||Credits Transferrable to ACE||ACE Course Equivalency for SFO Certificate|
|Micro-credential in School Business Official||3||ACCT5303: Managerial Accounting||—|
|M.Ed. in Educational Business Administration1||6||EBUS5203: Management of Financial Resources||ACCT5303: Managerial Accounting|
|Ed.D. in Leadership||3||LEAD6123: Management of Financial Resources||—|
|Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction2|
|Ed.D. in Instructional Technology2|
|Ed.D. in Second Language Instruction2|
|Ed.D. in Public Health Education2|
|Ed.D. in Nursing Education2|
1Credits will be applied to courses that are part of the School Business Official or General Track Focus of Study within the selected master’s program.
An ACE Advanced Degree
Our accelerated degree completion programs will help get you there faster.
Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in Educational Technology
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“I recommend this program to anyone who is looking to further their education in any field. The flexibility is what makes it suitable for anyone who is working a full-time job or busy with other responsibilities. The cost is very reasonable as well, and did not break my pockets at all!”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“I resisted enrolling in a graduate program for a long time because, between my full time job and my family, I couldn’t fathom how I would make the time for one or scrounge up the money. Then I found ACE! ACE was affordable and fully online, which meant I could do my coursework from anywhere and control the pace and timing of my week. Going through my program without having to sacrifice my family time was invaluable, and what I learned was immediately applicable in my profession.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
Learn more about ASBO
**This is an estimated value of the cost for tuition and fees. Amounts may vary depending on number of transfer credits applied to the selected program hours or program pathway credit hours, the pace and satisfactory completion of the selected program or program pathway credit hours, receipt of, or eligibility for, institutional or non-institutional scholarship and/or grant amounts, and adjustments to tuition or fees as described in the Catalog Right to Modify Tuition section.