Rio Salado College
Continue your education for less
Rio Salado’s partnership with American College of Education means you can transfer the eligible academic credits you’ve completed into one of our fully online degree programs.
ACE is a low-cost, high-quality online college offering education, nursing, healthcare and leadership programs. Newsweek ranks ACE as the #2 best online college in America.* As a college that believes in flexible learning for busy adults, ACE is proud to partner with Rio Salado, a highly regarded online community college.
Enroll at ACE
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process whenever you’re ready. Contact us whichever way works best for you:
- Call (800) 280-0307, option 2.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please email [email protected].
- Use the Live Chat feature in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Click the link below and complete the form to request more information.
What to Expect at ACE
You deserve a great return on your educational investment, and we deliver master’s, doctoral and bachelor’s degrees and programs at a total average cost of:
- Doctoral Programs at $306 per credit
- Master’s degrees at $235 per credit
- Bachelor’s degrees at $215 per credit
ACE offers a wide variety of programs across education, nursing, healthcare and business verticals. Rolling term starts every six weeks and are all 100% online to fit your schedule.
Keep your hard earned credits when you transfer to a bachelor’s or master’s. As one of the nation’s most transfer-friendly institutions, ACE is committed to our transfer students.
View pathways for Rio Salado Graduates
You could transfer up to nine credits from your post-bacc program to one of ACE’s master’s degree programs
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in Educational Technology
“You should enroll at ACE because the program is designed for working professionals. The calendar and coursework is predictable allowing students to manage all of their responsibilities and coursework.”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“I recommend this program to anyone who is looking to further their education in any field. The flexibility is what makes it suitable for anyone who is working a full-time job or busy with other responsibilities. The cost is very reasonable as well, and did not break my pockets at all!”
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
“I resisted enrolling in a graduate program for a long time because, between my full time job and my family, I couldn’t fathom how I would make the time for one or scrounge up the money. Then I found ACE! ACE was affordable and fully online, which meant I could do my coursework from anywhere and control the pace and timing of my week. Going through my program without having to sacrifice my family time was invaluable, and what I learned was immediately applicable in my profession.”
ACE Awards and Recognition
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021,2022