Most if not all successfully completed eligible credits from regionally accredited colleges transfer to ACE.
Gateway Education facilitates accelerated completion of general education and general elective courses, providing a student-focused, 100% online learning environment. These affordably priced courses assist in meeting admission requirements and offer a seamless transfer process into a bachelor’s completion program at American College of Education.
- Transfer-Friendly – As one of the nation’s most transfer-friendly institutions, we are committed to helping students keep their hard-earned credits when transferring to ACE
- ACE Commitment – Our Enrollment Counselors are knowledgeable and eager to assist students from our partnering organizations, regardless of the program you’re looking for
- Transparent Affordability – ACE is a leader in the industry when it comes to affordable degree programs – among the lowest tuition nationwide
|Sample of Gateway General Ed. Offerings1|
|Social Sciences and History||American Government, American Literature, Developmental Psychology, Health and Human Development|
|Humanities||English Composition, Ethics, Intro to Humanities, Intro to World Religions|
|Natural Science and Mathematics||Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, College Algebra, Business Statistics|
|Other||Fundamentals of Public Speaking, Technical Writing, Nutrition, Intro to Philosophy|
1Complete course list at: https://www.store.gatewayeducation.com/courses
What you can expect.
Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
This program is especially designed as a degree completion program for individuals who want to earn a bachelor’s degree in an accelerated manner. The transfer-friendly degree is earned by coupling the credits you have previously earned with the required courses in this program and can be completed in as little as 18 months.
All courses center around developing effective leadership and management skills, broadly applicable to a range of businesses and roles. You will take courses with other students who share your passion for bringing leadership and management skills to their jobs and career tracks.
This program examines the diverse areas that impact management and leadership including finance, marketing, advocacy, legal and ethical issues, human resources, information management, and diverse populations. As a result, graduates of this program are well-versed and prepared for a variety of leadership positions.
Why Transfer to ACE?
American College of Education is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. The College’s accreditation includes approval to offer degree programs, in education, healthcare, nursing and business and leadership through distance education via the Internet.
Our high-quality programs are created with your budget in mind. Get the top-tier instruction you deserve without the financial worry you’d expect.
ACE partners with hundreds of organizations, school districts and community colleges
and offers a partnership grant to the populations they serve.
|Program of Interest||RN to MSN||Doctoral||Master||Bachelor’s||Certificate/
Per Credit Hour
*Partnership Grant does not apply to the RN to BSN program
Learn More About ACE
Knowledgeable team members ready to help.
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process right away. Choose which way works best for you:
- Click on the link below and complete the form to request information
- Contact an enrollment counselor via Live Chat (see button on bottom right)
- Call 800-280-0307, Option 2 to speak to an enrollment counselor about enrolling at ACE
Request a Free Evaluation of Your Credits
ACE provides free transcript evaluations to members of our community college partner
- Complete the Transcript Review Request below
- Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
- Send your transcripts to ACE for review
- Sit back and let ACE provide you a personal roadmap for degree completion
If you have specific questions please call 844-276-9476
Or submit your request at:
Empowered by our students.
Students are at the core of all the decisions we make at ACE. Learn more about what our students are saying about ACE.
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I can complete my master’s degree 100% online with no need to visit the campus. As a wife, mother of two, teacher, and student, this works for me. The courses are ready when I’m ready! All I need is the internet and a smart device.”
Ed.D. in Leadership
“As an officer in the US Army, I was working on my doctorate while juggling responsibilities, training and preparing for a one-year deployment. ACE’s faculty and administration supported and accommodated my every step of the journey.”
M.Ed. in STEM Education
“I enjoyed my experience at ACE. Small class sizes, supportive Professors and the ease of the online community made the experience a nice one. Classes were affordable and I liked the easy going process of registration throughout my time. I’m happy that I chose American College of Education.”
M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
“My favorite thing about ACE is the affordability, knowledge gained, and opportunity to implement what I learned throughout my time as an ACE student and now, as an alumni.”
Awards and Recognition for ACE and Our Programs
- Two ACE Programs Named to Intelligent.com Top 50 Best Master’s Programs Top 50 Best Master’s Programs by Intelligent.com
- Ed.D in Leadership | Ranked #10 in Top 57 Online Doctorate in Education Programs by Intelligent.com
- M.Ed. in STEM Education | EdTech Awards 2021 Finalist
- M.Ed. in Technology | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Recognition
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership | #1 Top Online Program for Working Professionals by Nitro College
- Best Places to Work in Indiana: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- When Work Works Award Recipient: 2017, 2018
- Best Value School | University Research and Review, LLC