At American College of Education we believe in teachers and the inspirational role that they play. It’s something we’ve demonstrated since we opened 10 years ago. Our sole focus is Education degrees, and all of our professors have both a doctorate degree and current classroom experience. Because we leverage technology, our tuition is realistic and affordable.
As the fourth largest conferrer of Master of Education degrees in the nation*, we know what teachers need to improve their students' learning potential, and to advance their own careers. Our affordable online programs are designed by educators, for educators. With total program tuition just $215 per semester credit hour and $304.75 per semester credit hour for a master's or a doctorate degree, respectively, ACE is nearly 1/3 the cost of many comparable online programs.
Each program provides an efficient yet rigorous learning experience. Courses are accelerated, with 24/7 online flexibility, so that a vast majority of our students complete a master's degree within 18 months, and a doctoral or specialist degree in 1-3 years.
We offer the following Master of Education Programs:
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language
- M.Ed. in Bilingual Education
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction with 9 additional subject concentrations available
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology - concentration in Digital Learning and Teaching available
- M.Ed. in Health and Wellness Education
- M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology
- M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
We offer the following Doctoral/Specialist Programs:
- Ed.D. in Leadership
Ed.S. in Leadership
We invite you to fill out the form to the right to find out more.